[Planned] IGTV section in profile display

Have a Feature Request? Post about it here.
FamShoppa

IGTV section in profile display

Post by FamShoppa » June 28th, 2019, 9:18 am

Currently, clicking on a user profile in Storysave only displays: Posts, Stories, Livestreams

Even when you're inside the Storysave IGTV section, you can't bring up the users IGTV listing by clicking on their profile/username. Instead, you have to search their exact username...click the result...then you get a full listing of their IGTV videos. Very tedious method.

I was hoping there could be an IGTV section added to user profiles. That way we can easily access their IGTV content whenever clicking their profiles.

liamcottle
Site Admin

Re: IGTV section in profile display

Post by liamcottle » June 29th, 2019, 1:11 am

Heya! Hoping to have this out in a future update. Currently working on getting the Instagram API all updated to a later version, which means a lot of the requests need rewriting. Plus some of the needed requests to fetch the users IGTV feed don't even exist in the version of the Instagram API that I currently use. Once I have this all updated, it will be straight forward to add the users IGTV feed to the profile page.
Cheers,
Liam Cottle

FamShoppa

Re: IGTV section in profile display

Post by FamShoppa » June 29th, 2019, 1:17 am

liamcottle wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:11 am
Heya! Hoping to have this out in a future update. Currently working on getting the Instagram API all updated to a later version, which means a lot of the requests need rewriting. Plus some of the needed requests to fetch the users IGTV feed don't even exist in the version of the Instagram API that I currently use. Once I have this all updated, it will be straight forward to add the users IGTV feed to the profile page.
Thanks so much for the consideration! No problem waiting!